Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SDA Hymnal - Day By Day

Day by day and with each passing moment,
Strength I find to meet my trials here,
Trusting in my Father's wise bestowement ,
I've no cause for worry or for fear.
He whose heart is kind beyond all measure Gives unto each day what He deems best.
Lovingly, its part of pain and pleasure ,
Mingling toil with peace and rest.

Everyday the Lord Himself is near me
With a special mercy for each hour;
All my cares He fain would bear, and cheer me,
He whose name is Counsellor and power.
The protection of His child and treasure Is a charge that on Himself He laid;
As your days, your strength shall be in measure, This the pledge to me He made.

Help me then in every tribulation,
So to trust Thy promises, O Lord, That I lose not faith's sweet consolation.
Offered me within Thy Holy Word.
Help me , Lord, when toil and trouble meeting,
E'er to take, as from a Father's hand,
One by one,
the days, the moments fleeting,
Till I reach the promised land.

I love this SDA Hymnal alot..
i calms me alot when i hear this hymnal.

No comments:

Post a Comment