Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Willow In The Wind

Here in the quiet of this holy room,
You touched me like a rose and watched me bloom,
Lord You know me,
Now just show me What You will
I want to see exactly What You see
And be just who I was Designed to be,
I'm so sure now That I'm Yours now
Make me what You will

Like a willow in the wind
Bend me Like a treasure in Your hand
Spend me, Lord, You're in me;
And I'm just like
A letter signed with love
So send me where You will

There's nothing in this life , I'd rather do,
Than spend my moments One by one with You;
Now You've reached me,
Lord just teach me What you will,
You are the artist I am just the clay,
I am the wanderer And You're the way
Lord You've freed me
Now just lead me;
Use me as You will

Like a willow in the wind
Bend me like a treasure in Your hand
Spend me , Lord, You're in me;
And I'm just like
A letter signed with love
So send me where You will.

This song is the celebration song from SDA ..
a very meaningful song , it is also song of praise
i love it since the first day i heard it.
just wan share with you this beautiful song!!!!

10 comments:

  1. It's a special song for me too. Been searching for this song for over 20 years..do you know where i can listen to it?

    jaisuri@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charmaine,
    I love this song & have the lyrics but I don't remember how to sing it...it's been a long time since I last sang the song. Do you have the music sheet and/or mp3 of this song?? Please e-mail to me. Thank you..

    mok_yinyin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charmaine, hi
    this songs is one of my favorite song. ive been looking for its mp3. if you have, kindly email it to me. God bless.
    atlantis_300000000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know the name of the composer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i have a copy of this song?

    thanks

    pjongski@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi...this has been one of my fave songs and i've heard this twice in my whole life...if you have an mp3 for this, please send me a copy...thanks much...email ad is mhcsalva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi...this has been one of my fave songs and i've heard this twice in my whole life...if you have an mp3 for this, please send me a copy...thanks much...email ad is mhcsalva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, can i have a copy of this song?! please.. thanks
    God bless

    cutiEspicE_03@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lyrics. I was looking for it as the Lord showed me today how this song is to be my theme song for 2014. I used to sing this with my choral team in the late 80s. I think the writer was Claire Cloninger or David T Clydesdale. I still have the song but it's on a cassette. Need to transfer it to MP3 somehow. Lord, take my life to use as you see best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is by Claire Cloninger. She came to my mom's church in the 80s. We used to have the cassette too. I loved all of the songs on it.

    ReplyDelete