Monday, February 16, 2009

striving through this moment

I decided not to message him often , afraid He might feel Im bugging him or im too annoying so i avoided him. and now my dreams shattered! I should had make my move, at least to approach Him, but i dare not.I always thought that I might not be his cup of coffee, so i shall not let Him know I felt for Him, but finally He has got a gf already.(think so). Now, i dont think I stand a chance to know him more and to tell him how i feel for Him, i would just keep everything within myself. I just hope , he still care for me as he always do! i cant have him but i hope to have everlasting friendship with him.Dont you think friendship is important?

What should i do next? Why am I always stuck in this problem. Im just so UNLUCKY!!!
SS501 song - I am stupid suits me so well!!!
I should have been bold enough to just express my intention to know him better!!!
So SAD !!!
Exam is tomorrow.when i heard the news, i got so blank.!
Hope to get over it soon

1 comment:

  1. hey girl, i hope youre feeling better now.
    *hugssssssssssssssssssssssss*

    ReplyDelete