Friday, March 13, 2009

Relationship!!!

What does it means to you?
When "relationship" words appears it doesnt mean that is only between couple.
It can be relationship between friends,family members,enemy and also strangers
In terms of relationship, it can be a positive or negative or mutual...
It is the feelings that is counted....If you have food feelings on some people, then your relationship is a positive one. Well, I really envy with those people that is in a relationship.

I really hope, i will have this type of relationship (not friends, family members is LOVERS)...
But I know i do not stand a chance, because that guy I am interested in, is in A RELATIONSHIP. (heartbroken). I really envy my friends, that have boyfriend. They have shoulders to lean over when they are sad and depressed. When they are sad,they have someone to support them. How i wish i have that type of relationship. Eventhough, i have my godbro to support me, still I need someone (Well, who doesnt need). I always dream to receive present during special occasion eg:birthday, valentines,anniversary,x-mas. I was in a relationship previously, believe it or not, i did not receive anything thru out the dating period. It is not that I am materialistic, is just that I want something that I can cherish. I never wished to get something expensive, even He got me a small and tiny pig..i will be so DELIGHTED. It was just a dream. Flashing back the memories, I had. I felt I was so stupid. I did not listen what my friend had advised me to do. I was stucked at that relaitionship for almost 2 years.

Finally it is over, and I proceed with my new life. Started to open up my heart for a new guy.However, luck was NEVER on my side. When I decided to know that special guy more, He is in a relationship. I was in love with him for quite some time. I dare not to approach him, when i have the courage to do so. He is in a relationship.(sadness). I prayed to God, that I will get over it soon and lead a normal life. If he cannot be mine. I just pray that He will still remain close to me, and never neglect me. Im so unlucky, always miss the chance!!! One thing for this, I just want him to KNOW the feelings I have for him. I do not want to keep it within myself.

Whatever it is , I think God has It reason for all this things. I cannot ask WHY. I just have to go with it....and bear with it.!

PS - Sorry for the grammatical error :)

5 comments:

  1. come on... ur strong, smart and independent. u don't have to find a guy simply to lean on. i'm sure u can do very well on your own if u just give urself the chance. love urself, and with the confidence from within, i'm sure mr right will appear soon. sometimes i think, ur much more worthier than what u give urself credit for.

    be strong, be happy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Kok Quin said is 100% true... ya la, its gud to have someone to lean on but even if u dun have, not to worry k...u still have a bunch of friends that really cares for u, and that worth a million k... n soon u'll surely find the mr. Right when the Right time comes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea...
    but i tell u the guy that i have fallen for...
    is just the type of guy i like...or shud i say every dreams gurl..
    he is such a nice, friendly, caring even he is jus a friend.
    amelia, also said he is very nice and friendly,caring!!!
    argh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally agree with kok quin..

    u have to love yourself and feel complete on your own first, then only allow yourself to love another..

    you dont need guys when we are down, you have us. You have ur family, and you have yourself.

    lets embrace our own beautiful self!
    and before we know it, guys will come flocking in our way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Know we should not simply look for a guy
    im not desprate...
    just at the certain point in life....where u need sumone...
    well, thats not the reason y i wan bfla..
    let the time decide for me...
    dun force...
    i shall wait for my jodoh to come..
    love u gurls

    ReplyDelete