Sunday, March 22, 2009

TVXQ - Mirotic












Today is one of the most happiest day in my life, I finally got my TVXQ 4th Album - Mirotic.
I got it as my capping present..Is a present that, given by Amelia and sumone really special to me. They gave me this because i love it so much and it is an as encouragement for me..to keep fighting LIKE them.!!Im so happy that they gave me this album.I always wanted to buy that album, but i dont want, i want wait till my friend go Taiwan and get me the imported version. But well, im glad i got this as present..!!! HEhe...but i wanted flower for my capping, but they think it wont last long and has no meaning...yea, well, they did not make it for capping so it has no meaning if i got flowers from them. Dont worry, I will wait for the flowers okay? Another 2 years , if i can pass my nursing Board Exam...and graduate.!Hope so! Let me share my TVXQ album with u...ahah.................hope u guys dont mind...
I just wan say I LOVE U BOTH .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Saranghae!!!
With this album, u all help me to keep my love burning for them.If not, sooner later no more feelings left for them , it will be only Kimbum and HyunJoong!

3 comments:

  1. zi zi zi..how many boyfriend and hubby you want huh?!all korean handsome actor also u say u like,hello,spare some for me la!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLOo...the one i like u dont like..
    so im not fighting any with u !!!
    hehe....
    u like SUPER JUNIOR...i like them but only Donghae

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh eh..i dint say i dunt like those u like nia..but i memang dunt like chang min la..hahaha..Dong hae has a very sad story behind u know..my sis like him oso..

    ReplyDelete