Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Studying Life?

College life has never been easy for any of us..but it seems that it gets harder day by day, when ever, i thought i am coming to the end of second semester, i have not fail any paper,
i might not fail even one, so i tried my best to pass and have high score! But it seems luck is not on my side, I studied so hard and i cant make it , i miss it by a point. That is heartbreaking.
Sometimes i rather not study and fail , i would not be so sad.I studied so hard and i tought i could make it for my Fundamental of Nursing test,and well guess what POP out,all those things I have never heard before and it cant be found in the notes or any FON textBook. this is SOO sad.
Just praying hard that i can pass in my finals exam. I have a feeling that i will pass that is not enough now.
My school has a new policy and if u are getting lower than 3.59GPA we have to go study in the library. Sweat, they even said that if we got 3.59 it is still poorly done! dont u think it is abit unreasonable to call those getting 3.59 had poorly done their semestar exam? You cannot expect everybody to score high grade rite?
let me they u how they want us to study in the library.
if GPA is between 3.59 - 3.33 have to study 4 hours , 3.33- 3.29 have to study 6hours, 3.29- 3.0 have to study 8 hours and those if you cant make it for any formative paper , we are required to study 10hours in the library.
this is tough, it is so tough being in ACN. passing grade is 60marks and now...3.59 and above only can escape all those things . I supposed next time the passing marks will be 80.
Friends, the GPA 3.6 is actually alomost like the local uni that is the requirement for you to graduate with 1st class honour!!! I never expected myself to pass with that, I am happy to get grade between 3.33-3.59. But they are forcing all of us to get that!
Two words to describe it , Stressed and speechless!!!

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment